August 19th, 2021
NDP Call Centre Professional / Call Centre Canvasser
The NDP is calling out to progressives across Canada to be a part of our nation-wide voter outreach effort. Our remote call centre reaches out to voters in some of Canada’s most closely contested races. We are looking for passionate, driven and highly motivated people who believe in the NDP's vision for Canadians and want to be part of the historic campaign. Although having campaign or canvassing experience is a plus, it is not required. Applicants will be expected to commit to a minimum of three 6-hour phone shifts per week from the date of hiring.
- Ability to adapt well to changing work priorities
- Confident, assertive and pleasant verbal communicator
- Comfortable talking to voters on the phone
- Comfortable securing support from donors
- Excellent listener
- Proven ability to work well independently
- Willingness to work irregular hours in a hectic campaign environment
- Knowledge of New Democratic Party history and policy and Canadian politics in general
- Prior NDP campaign experience
- Previous canvassing experience
- Previous experience using direct dialer tools
The NDP is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled.
Ottawa / Remote
4 to 8 hours per shift, evenings and weekends, part-time and full-time contracts available until September 20, 2021.
$18.08 per hour
Casual - Up to 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered on a rolling, ongoing basis
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Jesse Calvert, Deputy National Director c/o Jasmine Labelle at email@example.com