November 2nd, 2022
Donor Outreach Campaigner
Passionate about building a better, fairer, more inclusive Canada? Canada’s NDP is looking for energetic, motivated individuals who love speaking with people to join our team as Donor Outreach Campaigners. In this role you will contribute to the success of the NDP’s outreach, fundraising and donor development programs through tele-fundraising campaigns.
Experience in grassroots community organizing, customer service, fundraising or sales is a plus but not a requirement as ongoing training and support will be provided. With formal experience or not, individuals driven by the idea of creating positive change can learn to become successful fundraisers and outreach specialists.
- Raise awareness and generate support for the NDP’s work
- Speak passionately and inspire others
- Engage members and donors through tele-campaigns, driving donor engagement and increasing monthly contributions and one-time gifts.
- Generate donations through telephone fundraising.
- Energetic, upbeat and driven
- Professional verbal communications skills
- Comfortable discussing issues and asking for money over the phone
- Knowledgeable and passionate about social issues and/or Canada’s NDP
- Thrives in a work environment in which critical thinking and on-going learning are encouraged
- Can work late afternoons/evenings and/or weekends
- Fundraising experience, especially phone fundraising in a not-for-profit setting
- Computer competency
The NDP is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled.
Immediately / As Soon As Possible
Starting at $18.08 per hour as per the Collective Agreement with COPE 225
Wednesday, November 30th at 5:00PM Eastern Time
Send resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Andrea Bass, Director of Operations
c/o Jasmine Labelle