April 26th, 2021
Donor Outreach Campaigner
Canada’s New Democrats are searching for a number of Donor Outreach Campaigner’s to join the team. Under the supervision of a Team Lead, the Donor Outreach Campaigner will contribute to the success of the NDP’s outreach, fundraising and donor development programs through tele-fundraising campaigns.
Are you an energetic, personable and highly motivated individual that shares the values and goals of the New Democratic Party? Do you have experience in grassroots community organizing, customer service, fundraising, or sales? Do you want to learn to be a top-tier fundraiser while working to build a better Canada? If so, this opportunity might be right for you!
- Raise awareness and generate support for the organization’s work
- Speak passionately and inspire others to support Canada’s NDP
- Engage members and donors through tele-campaigns, driving donor engagement and increasing monthly contributions and one-time gifts.
- Generate donations through telephone fundraising.
Training will be provided for individuals with no formal fundraising experience!
- Energetic and upbeat
- Professional verbal communications skills
- Comfortable discussing issues and asking for money over the phone
- Knowledgeable and passionate about social issues and/or Canada’s NDP
- Thrives in a work environment in which critical thinking and on-going learning are encouraged
- Can work late afternoons/evenings and/or weekends
- Fundraising experience, especially phone fundraising in a not-for-profit setting
- Familiarity with donor databases
The NDP is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all available positions are filled.
Ottawa / Remote
Starting at $18.08 per hour as per the Collective Agreement with COPE 225
Casual - Up to 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered on a rolling, ongoing basis
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Jesse Calvert, Deputy National Director c/o Jasmine Labelle at firstname.lastname@example.org