July 17th, 2019
Donor Outreach Campaigner
Canada’s New Democrats are searching for a number of Donor Outreach Campaigner’s to join the team. Under the supervision of a Team Lead, the Donor Outreach Campaigner will contribute to the success of the NDP’s outreach, fundraising and donor development programs through tele-fundraising campaigns.
Are you an energetic, personable and highly motivated individual that shares values and goals of the New Democratic Party? Do you have experience in grassroots community organizing, customer service, fundraising, or sales?
- Raise awareness and generate support for the organization’s work
- Speak passionately and inspire others to support Canada’s NDP
- Engage members and donors through tele-campaigns, driving donor engagement and increasing monthly contributions and one-time gifts
Training will be provided for individuals with no formal fundraising experience!
- Energetic and upbeat
- Professional verbal communications skills
- Comfortable discussing issues and asking for money over the phone
- Knowledgeable and passionate about social issues and/or Canada’s NDP
- Thrives in a work environment in which critical thinking and on-going learning are encouraged
- Experience in telephone fundraising
- Can work late afternoons/evenings
- Familiarity with donor databases
- Experience in community organizing / activism / public speaking
- Phone sales experience
- Proficiency in a language other than English or French
- Available to work some weekends
The NDP is an equal opportunity employer. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Starting date: Immediatly
Type: Casual, Part-Time
Shifts generally run 3:45PM - 10:00 PM Monday - Friday as well as Saturday & Sunday 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Deadline: Applications will be considered on a rolling, ongoing basis.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: Jesse Calvert, Director of Operations c/o Jasmine Labelle by email to firstname.lastname@example.org